Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Taya sitting in the back of the car waiting for the next stop.
Jayden, (Vampire) Rylie, ( Taylor Swift) Taya (Lady bug)

Rylie loving her outfit. She was supposed to be Tess from Camp Rock, but after I did her hair she thought that she looked so much like Taylor Swift she change her mind. She loves that she is wearing my shoes.


Jayden wasn't quite sure what I was doing with her makeup, but I thought she looked great. She loved the look in the end. P.S. Black spray for their hair gets everywhere, so does gold glitter.
You should see my bathroom.


I worked the night before so when I got home the girls were so excited to get dressed up that they got up early and ate breakfast before I got home. This is how they turn out. Oh let me remind you that most of the time I am almost late getting them out the door in time to make the bus.





No comments: