Saturday, September 19, 2009

Loins Dixie Round up

This was the last night of the rodeo. This princess was adorable she wanted the sign her picture for Taya, she even wanted to put her on her horse so I could take a picture. this worked out just fine!
I love Taya's outfit, her little jean skirt. Her and Mylee getting something from Mylee's Grandma Wanda.

Rylie on Shortey, Adam on Null, and in the background you can barely see Jayden on Patch. She wouldn't ride close enough for me to get a good picture on this night.
Jaime this one is for you! My friend's little girls Jenna came with our other friends the McAllisters, They let Jenna ride McCall's horse around the arena by herself. I could hear jaime from Dammeron Valley. Ha Ha love you Jaime, she looks like a natural!
Taya hanging with her other buddy Izzy.
Daddy and Rylie


My little cheese ball!
Getting ready for the opening ceremony. These are some beautiful girls.

Jayden and Macee.

No comments: