Monday, January 25, 2010

Quotes!

So here are a couple of funny things that my girls have said in the last couple months.

Taya wanted to say the prayer at Papa Jims and Grandma Crash's last night. So we let her and this how she started
"Hi this Taya........."
I went all brown instead of blonde when I got it done Jayden said
"I don't even know you mom"
A couple days later we where driving to town and Jayden said
"Mom I am finally getting to know you...."
One I am not so proud of, I had made Taya lunch, chicken nuggets, I made a couple of extra so I could sneak a couple. So I took one and this is what she said..
"Mom thats bullshit that is my chicken nugget"
I know it is bad, but I couldn'e help myself I turned away and laughed before I could tell her we don't say that word. OH my, out of the mouths of babes. I love my girls!
As for Rylie she is quite the daddy's girl lately she just passed her hunter safety test and the shooting test as well I am not sure who was happier her or Adam.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

OH MY GOSH, YOU POSTED. I LOVE THAT QUOTE OF TAYA, SO FUNNY! THAT IS SO CUTE YOU WRITE THOSE DOWN. IT IS SO FUN TO LOOK BACK AT EVERYTHING THEY SAY! YOU FORGET SO FAST.