Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Water park July 2009

Taya munching on grapes in the shade.
Kari was out visit from California so we decided to get the kiddos out of the house and headed to the water park. Everyone showed up. Kari, Lisa. and Mom hanging out in the shade.
When we got there Carter was still taking his nap. So we decided to let him finish.
Rylie loves helping out with Kailan.
Kari and Bella
Little Miss Taya she has fun where ever she goes!
They loved chasing the water.
Jayden was jumping in the air to see her shadow. I love this picture!
Taya and Rylie walking over the water shooting up.
Jayden covered her face as she walked through the water. I was surprised that she didn't run into anyone.
My girls in the middle of it all!
Kari sitting with Bella while she plays in the water.

Kailan walking through the water.
Adam showed up after he got off work to enjoy the fun!
Taya made a new friend.
Jayden and Carter running through the water.
Rylie and Carter lying in the stream.
Taya chasing Carter.
Lisa was holding Kailan on her lap. (So she said.) I love the pose she gave me.
Papa Jim took a break from work to come and hang out.
Marc even took a break to come and play. The girls love to chase him.
Taya and Carter sat and stuck their heads in the water for ever this was cheap entertainment and kept them cool in the St. George heat.
Taya being Taya.
These two just crack me up the are the best of friends and can be the worst of enemies.
Catching some rays!
Don't ask!
It must of tasted good! I promise I really did have drinks for them!

No comments: